Tuesday 27 December 2011

Oversize chic.


I have looked for an oversize jumper for some time but  I was unable to find one  that I really liked. Luckily after trying on the one I am wearing in today's set I made up my mind to buy it. I really like it because of the colour, shape and size. At the moment I am wearing it a lot because the weather in London is very mild and not at all cold.
In the Uk the sales have started as usual on Boxing Day and today is the first day of sales at Harrods so I am going there to see if I can bag a bargain:_)

10 comments:

  1. Uwielbiam tę torebkę :))) a rękawiczki są boskie! Chcę takie :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. swietny zestaw, zapewne bardzo Ci w nim cieplo;) torebka wygląda na Chilternowską? ta firma robi bardzo charakterystyczny ksztalt i kolory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nikki27<> ta akurat to nie jest Chilterna, aczkolwiek 4 torebki Chilterna posiadam w swojej kolekcji.

    ReplyDelete
  4. torba jest niesamowita...:)

    www.zezryjmnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Świetny sweter i świetnie w kapelusiku, rękawiczki dodają pazura....pozdrawiam i wszystkiego dobrego...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oj tak ja tez chce czrwoną spodniczke :) podoba mi się torebka :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blog o modzie, ludziach, muzyce, ksiażkach, wydarzeniach, życiu, filmach, jedzeniu... O wszystkim...

    dzisiajjestpieknydzien@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lubię takie luzaki, a torebka i rękawiczki są super! ;)

    ReplyDelete